BALSAM BUTTER, Shea Therapy - Shea Butter 4 oz
BALSAM BUTTER by BODYTRUTH© is a synergistic Shea Butter blend generously infused with the soothing properties of Frankincense, Balsam Fir, Black Spruce and Juniper Berry. Like our other butters, it transforms dry cracked skin yet this blend was also created to relax muscle tension and stiff joints. It possesses a light, refreshing, woodsy aroma which is therapeutically grounding, calming and relaxing, making it an excellent emollient to apply to the skin before bed for a good night's rest.
This naturally organic butter pulls triple duty! You'll be glad you bought it.
- Shea Butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa)
- Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii)
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis)
- Fir Balsam (Abies Balsamea)
- Black Spruce (Picea Mariana)
*****Our products DO NOT contain fragrance (parfum/perfume) oils. The aromas are from the plant ingredients alone*******
APPLICATION: Balsam butter can be applied any time and can be used as a whole body emollient. To soothe tired muscles and stiffness, massage the butter deeply into desired areas.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Oil Blend: (Sunflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Olive Oil), Extracts: (Calendula, Myrrh, Oat, Comfrey & Frankincense), Essential Oils: Juniper Berry, Fir Balsam & Black Spruce.
Size: 4 oz jar
- Can this butter be used all over?
Yes, BALSAM BUTTER can be used as an all-over body butter.
- Shea butter does not clog pores or cause acne
- Pure Shea butter can be used on the face
- Shea butter provides natural sunscreen protection
- This butter is smooth (not grainy)
- This butter is best applied to damp skin such as after a bath or shower
- Shea butter softens skin and improves skin tone
- This Shea butter originates from Burkina Faso (Africa)
*Handmade in a facility that also uses chamomile, raw cacao (chocolate), cocoa butter & raw honey.
This is a natural product, made without added preservatives. To maintain freshness, store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. DO NOT leave this product in a place where it will be exposed to heat or warmth for an extended period of time. It is a natural butter that will likely melt.
We Also Recommend