BALSAM BUTTER, Shea Therapy - Shea Butter 4 oz
"TREES OF LIFE"
PROTECT | RELAX | SOOTHE
KEY INGREDIENTS: SHEA BUTTER, FRANKINCENSE, FIR BALSAM
BODYTRUTH© brand BALSAM BUTTER is a beautiful, multi-tasking Shea Butter blend generously infused with the soothing properties of Frankincense, Balsam Fir, Black Spruce and fresh Juniper Berry!
Balsam Butter is excellent for dry skin as well as hard working hands and feet. It also relaxes muscle tension and eases stiff joints. It is truly a multi-tasking butter.
It possesses a light, refreshingly crisp woodsy aroma, likened to a walk amongst the evergreens on a crisp fall day. Balsam butter is therapeutically grounding, calming and relaxing, an excellent emollient to apply to the skin before bed for a good night's rest.
- Shea Butter (Vitellaria Paradoxa)
- Frankincense (Boswellia Carterii)
- Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis)
- Fir Balsam (Abies Balsamea)
- Black Spruce (Picea Mariana)
APPLICATION: Balsam butter can be applied any time and can be used as a whole body emollient. To soothe tired muscles and stiffness, massage the butter deeply into desired areas. For best results, apply while the skin is slightly wet after a deep soak or a hot steam shower. Balsam butter is also great following an epsom salt bath.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Oil Blend: (Sunflower Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Olive Oil), Extracts: (Calendula, Myrrh, Oat, Comfrey & Frankincense), Essential Oils: Juniper Berry, Fir Balsam & Black Spruce.
Size: 4 oz jar
- Shea butter does not clog pores or cause acne
- Pure Shea butter can be used on the face
- Shea butter provides natural sunscreen protection
- This butter is smooth (not grainy)
- This butter is best applied to damp skin such as after a bath or shower
- Shea butter softens skin and improves skin tone
- This Shea butter originates from Burkina Faso (Africa)
*Handmade in a facility that also uses chamomile, raw cacao (chocolate), cocoa butter & raw honey.
This is a natural product, made without added preservatives. To maintain freshness, store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. DO NOT leave this product in a place where it will be exposed to heat or warmth for an extended period of time. It is a natural butter that will likely melt.